Friday, May 11, 2007

Should have done this a long time ago

For many months now, I have been admiring several other's blogs, namely, Kate, Stephanie and Ori. Guess you could call me a blog stalker. I love being able to keep up on people that I don't get to see often (or ever). I love seeing the pictures they post.

Ever since Talon was born in September 2006, I've been emailing pictures and wishing I was blogging. The first step was getting on myspace. I did that several months ago. Guess I was just too lazy to get it going until now. We'll see how good I am at posting and posting often.

I'll take some time to go back and post several pictures of the 8 months of Talon's life that this blog has missed. Don't expect to see too many of me, though. I still have baby weight to lose, and summer is looming ahead of me...

No comments: