Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Happy 1st Birthday, Talon!

Sorry I didn't get these up sooner. Talon's first birthday was September 7, and his party was Saturday, September 8.

Talon's party was a blast! We had beautiful weather - well into the 80s and sunny. All of Erik's family, Grandma Jackie, Beck and some of Lane's friends were able to stop by for a bbq.

So, here we go...

Gee, are ALL these presents for me?!Uncle Beck got me a really cool train with jungle animals that I love to chase around the living room. But, wait! Rio's got a pacifier! I wonder if she'd notice if it was missing...Grandpa Paul got me some really cool books. I LOVE books!Uncle Lane, Aunt Kim, Mikeila and Rio got me an Elmo book that plays music (I love Elmo and music!) and a Spiderman doll. His arms and hands flip and twirl when he sings the Spiderman song or Itsy Bitsy Spider. I love to dance to it and try to catch his hands.Nana and Grandpa got me a super cute Rammie (CSU mascot) outfit that I will model for the camera this fall. I also got my very own step stool and seat that has my name and a fire truck and hat and hydrant on it. I love to stand on it in front of the window and stare at all the cars going by. I tell Mommy and Daddy all about what's going on outside, and I scold them for not taking me out there more often!

Grandma Cheryl and Papa Ron got me books and clothes and Legos. The Legos came with a kitty cat that I love to carry around the house. Mommy and Daddy build stuff with my Legos, and I'm already a pro at taking them apart!Aunt Keri got me a puzzle and Little People Circus. I love to chew on Little People! Don't worry, Mom, they haven't been recalled. :)Now to the cake!Hmm. Now, I'm allowed to stick my fingers in this, and Mommy won't stifle me with a wash cloth?This tastes pretty good!Yes, I really ate that much cake.The End. Unless Uncle Beck emails us some more good pics. :)

1 comment:

Kate said...

One already? How did that happen?

Start watching the mail for Christmas.